$75.00 until FREE SHIPPING!** Checkout
Jewelry crimps are an essential part of beading and jewelry making. We offer crimp beads, crimp bead covers, and crimp tubes in a variety of sizes and finishes. Shop our selection of jewelry crimps below.
Crimp beads and crimp tubes serve the same function. Both types of jewelry crimps provide a way to secure beads on a strand. They can also be used to end bead strands with a loop, so you can attach a clasp or another component.
Need some help using jewelry crimp ends? Check out these tips:
- Jewelry crimpers, also called crimping tools, are essential for a proper crimp
- Regular pliers can also be used, but flattened crimps are not as professional looking or secure
- Crimp tubes appear longer (when crimped on a strand) than crimp beads
- Crimp bead covers can be used for a decorative look
- Wire guardians can be used with crimps to protect delicate wires (or heavy bead strands) from wear