$75.00 until FREE SHIPPING!** Checkout
- Wedding Ceremony Accessories
- Wedding Reception Accessories
- David Tutera Bridal
- Bridal & Wedding Attire Accessories
- Wedding Cake Supplies & Accessories
- Wedding Candles & Lighting
- Wedding Favor Supplies
- Wedding Bouquet & Flowers
- Bridal Ribbon & Tulle
- Bridal Shower & Bachelorette
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- 12 Days of Christmas Flash Sale
- Clearance Scrapbooking Supplies
- Clearance Jewelry Making Supplies
- Clearance Seasonal & Holiday Crafts
- Clearance Basic Craft Supplies
- Clearance Wedding Supplies
- Clearance Art Supplies
- Clearance Kids Craft Supplies
- Clearance David Tutera Cardmaking
- Clearance Embossing Folders
Scrapbooking paper is a paper crafting essential. Whatever your needs are, we carry cardstock, printed papers, mat stacks and natural papers in sizes ranging from 4 x 6 to 12 x 12 inches. Shop below.
There are so many scrapbook papers available, how do you go about choosing the right paper for your needs? If you know what you're using the paper for, it will be much easier to choose the right scrapbooking paper for the job.
Here are some of the basics you may want to consider when choosing:
- For scrapbooking layouts, choose heavyweight cardstock and printed paper
- For card making, choose something rich with a pearlized finish or color core
- For general paper crafting, use sandable paper or paper compatible with stamping or die-cutting machines
Need some inspiration for crafts using your scrapbook cardstock? Check out these paper craft ideas from our Crafts Unleashed blog.
** Check our Shipping Information page to read more.