Don't get stuck in the middle of a project because you ran out of your favorite craft glue! From glue sticks to E-600 you will find all the craft glues you need below.
Are you frustrated with glued edges on paper projects pulling up or pieces and parts of crafts falling off? Get the right glue in your craft room and keep your projects intact!
Types of glues range based on your needs. Some basic tips when buying glue for crafting:
- Glue dots are perfect for working with small scrapbooking embellishments
- Fabric glue works well with ribbon, buttons and other fabric accessories
- Glue sticks are ideal for beginner crafters
- Glue pens work well with glitter
- Rubber cement is powerful for strong adhesion
- Scrapbook glue is acid-free and ideal for memorykeeping