- Craft & Hobby
- Craft Paint & Stencils
- Chalkboard & Chalk Paint for Crafts or Home Decor
- Folk Art® Chalk Paint Wax: Antiquing Wax, 8 oz
Folk Art® Chalk Paint Wax: Antiquing Wax, 8 oz
Product ID : PL34171
Protect your paint job - and make the details on your piece pop! This Folk Art® Chalk Paint Wax is ideal for antiquing. Its smooth, dark, velvety finish creates the perfect time-worn charm.
This paraffin-infused wax for chalk paint is a dark chocolate brown color. It's very easy to use:
- Apply a thin layer
- Let it dry 24 hours
- Buff with a clean cloth
This antiquing wax can be applied with either a brush or a cloth. Buffing with a clean cloth after drying is necessary to both polish and seal the surface. Buff more for a shiny finish, less for a more matte look. Always use a clean, lint-free cloth when working with Folk Art® Chalk Paint Wax.
- Folk Art® wax for chalk paint
- Antiquing (warm chocolate brown)
- Dries to touch in about 24 hours
- Fully cures in about 7 days
- Water-based and non-toxic
- Soap and warm water cleanup
- Indoor use only
Tip: Folk Art® recommends that your first wax layer be clear. You can move - and remove - the antiquing wax more easily when it is applied over a buffed clear wax base.
Product Type : Chalk Paint
Our Price: $6.47
8 ounces of antique wax per package.